Your financial support and membership will help Family First to promote the ideas and policies that will help strengthen New Zealand families, through defending the role of parents and the wellbeing of our children.
Gifts made to Family First NZ qualify for the Donation Rebate
1. I would like to donate by CHEQUE
Please make cheques payable to Family First, and post directly to Family First, PO Box 276 133, Manukau, Auckland 2241
2. I would like to make a one-off donation by CREDIT CARD
You can choose to make a one-off donation – CLICK HERE
3. I would like to make a credit card donation by RECURRING PAYMENTS
Credit Card donations are processed by PayPal and are guaranteed secure.
5. I would like to donate by DIRECT INTERNET BANKING
Family First’s bank account number is: ASB Manukau City
Name of Account: Family First
Could you please email [email protected] to inform us if you make a direct deposit – thanks!
6. Donate an instant $30 to Family First by phoning 0900 FIRST (0900 34 778).
(Calls cost $30 and will be charged to your phone account. Donations qualify for the Donation Rebate.)
7. PUSHPAY – Pushpay allows you to give to Family First from your smartphone, in just 10 seconds. Download Pushpay for free, register and you can give on the go.
There is also an option for recurring payments on Pushpay
How do I become an official supporter / member?
There’s a number of ways you can qualify…
■ SUBSCRIBE – sign up for our free weekly Midweek Update emails, and occasional Action Alert emails when we need your voice. Keep informed on issues that matter to you.
■ INVEST – Family First is a charitable organisation. We receive no government funding, and rely completely on gifts and donations from families throughout New Zealand. See below for a number of easy options of how you can support us
■ GET ACTIVE – we’re always looking for volunteer help, ‘family advocates’ around the country, expert advice, and families who will speak well of us in their local community. Email us [email protected] if you have some great ideas about how you can increase the voice of Family First in your area.
Please email us [email protected] if you require any further information about these payment options or about Membership.